It has been months since I posted some coupon and sale deals. I have been focusing on taking care of my family, health newsletters and church outreach health ministry events.
Here are some deals I recently found that you can use to enjoy summertime pantry stock-ups enough to share with those in need, stock up your church pantry or keep summertime cereal on hand for hungry kids/teens or when it is too hot to cook. Just remember to stick to the brands that taste great, and are :
- free from artificial sweeteners
- free from artificial colors
- whole grain with at least 2g natural fiber per serving (no inulin or chicory root added) READ THE INGREDIENTS
- taste great
- are available
- are affordable
Walgreens sale this week. Ends Saturday July 1, 2017
- General Mills cereals Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios FAMILY SIZE boxes of cereal are on sale for only $3 each. Use the $0.50 off 1 or $1 off 2 cereal coupons in Sunday's paper or at www.coupons.com to make the final price per box only $2.50!
- Kellogg's Raising Bran FAMILY SIZE box of cereal is also only $3 each this week. Use the $1 off 2 Raisin Bran coupon found at www.coupons.com to make the final price only $2.50 each
- The great thing is if you buy 2-4 boxes of cereal at this deal, you receive a register manufacturer's coupon for $2 off 5 or $1 off 3 boxes of cereal.
- Nice brand zipper bags are only sale for only $0.99 each when you use your Balance Rewards
- If you have any Balance Rewards points you have been saving, you can get these nearly or actually FREE.
Harris Teeter, Super Target both have fresh peaches only $1.99/lb. and they are DELICIOUS.
Super Target has small cantaloupe or honeydew melons on sale for only $0.99 each! They are tasty each time I shop.
And REMEMBER: Harris Teeter and Lowes' Foods double any coupons $0.99 and under EVERYDAY. So clip those coupons for REAL ingredients even if the value of the coupon is less than $1.