Check out these 3D's healthy living deals and live better on a budget.
1D: Diabetic friendly deals
1. Zevia brand stevia sweetened sodas are on sale this month! Act Fast.
a. Whole Foods. $3 per 6 pack until 7/26/11
b. Super Target: $4.98 per 6 pack until 7/30/11
c. Weaver Street Co-op ( part of Co-op deals ) $3.99 per 6 pack until 7/31/11
2D: Dollar Tree deals
1. Gossner Farms whole and 2% UTH milk, $1. This means this is shelf stable milk you can stock in your pantry from a family farm that does not use artificial growth hormone. Just refrigerate before use and voila: milk when needed. This would be great for stocking church or food pantries and it does not need refrigeration. See link below for more details. http://www.gossner.com/home/gossner/admin.php?do=ipage&pageid=4&mid=4
2. Westsoy soymilk shelf stable, $1. Great alternative for those of us that are lactose intolerant or who choose an animal free lifestyle
3. Snyder’s of Hanover mini bags pretzels, 10 mini bags/$1. no artificial colors, preservatives in this brand, plus a moderate amount of sodium make this a great addition to stock up for the Back To School lunches
4. 3 pack Apple & Eve Fruitables fruit/vegetable juice $1. Great for lunches. Tastes yummy. Kids love it.
3D: Dollar General
1. Roasted Corn Nuts $1. The Dollar General roasted corn nuts have less sodium than the Corn Nuts brands and taste great.
2. 100% pure apple juice boxes, 4 pack/$1. Some have Sesame Street characters and come in a reasonable 4 oz size. Lunchboxes, here we come!
3. Sunflower oil, $1. Great all natural cooking oil that is also a great hair treatment and skin moisturizer. Sunflower oil has a very high vitamin E content.
4. Rexall beeswax lip balm $1 for 1 or Dollar General brand 2 pack/$1.50. A natural way to moisturize your lips without petroleum products. Since kids tend to eat a bit of lip balm I feel better about using a natural product rather than petroleum based artificially colored and flavored product. In the mood to spurge? They also sell 2 pack Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm for $2.99
5. Rexall brand dye-free children’s medicine Cold Formula and pain reliever as dye-free versions. $3.99 Great for those of us with children sensitive to artificial colors. Use this coupon for $1 off any 2 Rexall health products http://rexall.com/Pages/default.aspx
"Many times when we are sick,we pray to God for healing.
Sometimes, the miracle of healing is the miracle of our obedience."
- Renee Lea-Currie, Ph.D., www.thetakebacktour.com
In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. Author Unknown