Here are some more healthy deals I recently spotted that make great healthy affordable lunchbox additions. Stock up and enjoy a pantry full of healthy items. Since these are non-perishable items, they would also make a great donation to your local food bank or church pantry. Every child-every person deserves healthy food. Use the coupons and sale information below to make this affordable for you. Enjoy.
1. $1 off any ONE 64oz or TWO 32oz Units of So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage. Check this out at your local co-op ( Company Shops in downtown Burlington, NC), EarthFare or Whole Foods. Whole Foods has the 32 oz pantry stable boxes on sale for $2.19. Coconut milk makes great cornbread, pancakes and vegan whipped cream
2. More Whole Foods deals. Pacific 32 oz almond milk box is only $1.99-2.39 depending on the variety. Use the Whole Foods Mambo Sprouts coupon in the store or printable version below for a $1.25 off coupon. Final price: $0.74-1.14.
3. Even more Whole Foods deals. Clif Kids fruit rope $2.50/6 pack. Use the $1 off coupon in the Whole Deal coupon book or printable version below. Final price: $1.50
4. Nature's Path Envirokidz gluten-free organic cereals are usually less than $3 per box. Use the $1.50 off when you buy 2 coupon in the Whole Deal booklets or printable version below. Final price: $2.14-2.25. Gorilla Munch and Frosted Flakes are my personal favorites. Only 3-4 simple ingredients and great taste.
5. EarthFare coupons for loads of great stuff from Aura Cacia essential oils, Earth Friendly Products, BioKleen products, to Kashi bars. Unfortunately, like the Whole Foods Whole Deal coupons, these can only be redeemed at EarthFare stores.
6. $1 off Late July product Mambo Sprouts printable coupon. Whole Foods has these on sale for $2.50 per box. Final price: $1.50. My kids love the "Ritz" like crackers and mini cheese or peanut butter crackers for their lunch. http://www.mambosprouts.com/free-coupons/
The Take Back Tour is the Health Ministry of the Philadelphia SDA Church in Burlington, NC