Whole Foods deals
1. Edensoy soymilk $2.50. Get $1 off coupons that expire 11/30/09 from October issue of Nature's Place magazine at participating Food Lion stores. This is a great way to stock the pantry for winter. These do not need to be refrigerated until opened.
2. Annie Chun's noodle meals $2.19-2.50. Get $1 off coupons that expire Mar 2010 from the October issue of Nature's Place magazine at participating Food Lion stores.
3. Stoneyfield Farms yogurt $0.75 each. Go to stoneyfield.com to print coupons
4. 365 organic coconut milk, canned $1.29 Everyday price. Great for soy-free vegan cooking and baking.
5. Dr. Bronner's peppermint castile soap $8.99 for the big 32 oz size
6. Yummy Earth organic lollipops $4 / bag. Great tasting way to avoid artificial colors or synthetic ingredients. Everyone that tries the ones on my desk are surprised at the great taste of real fruit flavors. These are vegan.
Barbara's Bakery cereals $2.14. Go to coupons.com to print a $1 coupon (2 times max)
Nature's Path Envirokidz gluten-free cereals $2.99.
Lowes' Foods deals
1. Cheez-It crackers, buy one get 1 free $3.19
2. Late July organic cheese crackers Buy 1 get 1 free
3. Late July Organic round crackers, Buy 1 get 1 free
4. Morningstar Farms $3.33 each
5. Wacky Mac rotini pasta, $1.49. Go to coupons.com to print the $0.75 off coupon. DOUBLE COUPONS MEANS THIS IS FREE!
6. Sorrento mozarella cheese sticks $5.99 Buy 1 get 1 free. Go to coupons.com to print $1 off coupon (2 times max.)
7. Pillsbury Simply cookie dough $2.50. Go to coupons.com to download a $0.55 coupon. DOUBLE COUPONS means $2.50-1.10 = FINAL price $1.40
8. McCormick spices Buy $5 get $5 in Fresh Rewards. Go to coupons.com to print the $1 off any McCormick spice and SAVE a bundle.