Here are the latest coupon-grocery deals I found recently. Check the end for 3 great freebies that may go fast. Please share with others. Have a blessed HEALTHY day!
1. Kroger has Del Monte Fruit Naturals for $1 each until Jan. 23, 2010. Go to coupons.com to print a $1 off 3 coupon. It is like buying 4 and getting 1 free!
2. Kroger has Quaker instant oatmeal for $1.88 through January. Go to coupons.com to print the $1 off 2 Quaker coupon. What a great way to stock the pantry for a quick breakfast.
3. Aldi has some great deals on non-processed food items perfect for kids lunches
- the best tasting strawberries for $2.49
- bag of small gala apples for $1.49
- 8 pack pure apple or 100% fruit juice boxes for $1.89
- dried tropical fruit medley 6 oz bag for $1.39
- 5 pack 100 calorie pack, cheese crackers. No HFCS or artificial colors.
- 4 pack plastic fruit cups for $1.59 everyday. Diced peaches, tropical fruit or mixed fruit.
4. Whole Foods has Stoneyfield Farms organic 6 oz. yogurt on sale10/$5. Go to http://www.stonyfield.com/coupons/ and download some coupons. If you printer not working: check out the Whole Foods Jan/Feb coupon booklets in the store for a buy 4 get 1 free 6 oz. on any Stoneyfield yogurt. This applies to the dairy and the soy yogurt cups.
1. Free sample Clorox Greenworks product
2. Free window cling reminding you to bring your own reusable bag into the store with you.
3. FREE sample of Hill's Science Diet for your dog
"Many times when we are sick,we pray to God for healing.
Sometimes, the miracle of healing is the miracle of our obedience."
- Renee Lea-Currie, Ph.D., www.thetakebacktour.com