1. Yummy Earth organic lollipops [gluten free, vegan] are the best tasting, guilt free lollipops you will ever taste. No fake colors and not too sweet. Even those that hate healthy foods will love these. Available at Whole Foods, co-ops, amazon.com, Company Shops co-op in downtown Burlington, NC ( next to Occasions).
2. Florida Naturals fruit nuggets [gluten free, vegan] Available at Dollar Tree ( 6 pack/$1), Big Lots ( 10 pack/$1.50), Wal-Mart and Target ($2.28/10 pack or $4/24 pack). Some Target stores also sell an organic version that is super yummy.
3. Snyder's of Hanover pretzels mini bags 8 pack/ $1 at Dollar Tree and Dollar General
4. Peppermint Chiclets gum. $1/6 boxes ( 12 pieces gum per box) at Dollar Tree, Big Lots or $0.10 per 2 piece gum box peppermint or spearmint Chiclets gum at Five Below
5. GoGo Squeeze applesauce pouches. $4.50/12 pack at Big Lots!!! No added anything but delicious 100% non GMO fruit in a BPA free pouch. $2.28/4 pack or $6.97/12 pack at Wal-Mart and Target stores. Harris Teeter, Kroger and other grocery stores also sells these. Rinse and recycle the pouch with Terracyle to earn money for your school, church or non-profit group AND help reduce waste.
6. Clif Kid Zbars, Fruit Flats, or Fruit Twists ($3.50-4.00/6-8 pack) Also sold at Lowes Foods, Harris Teeter and Kroger, but the best prices are found at Wal-Mart and Target stores.
7. Target stores only. Try the Archer Farms or Simply Balanced fruit flats, fruit bites or fruit twists. These are just fruit juice and some fruit pectin dried and formed into snacks that look like their fake counterparts. $2.50-3 per 8 pack. Tastes like a fruit roll up when you peel the plastic backing and roll it up to eat.