Here are some great coupons, recipe ideas and a great photo freebie. Don’t forget to share these goodies. Happy Earth Month! Don’t forget to share this information with at least 1 person.
1. $2 off Rice Select rice. Non-GMO AMERICAN grown rice products. This is a FaceBook coupon. Print now to use later before this great coupon is gone. https://www.facebook.com/RiceSelect/app_196663013756461
Another fun and tasty way to stretch your meals is to make burritos using brown rice, black beans (rinsed), diced tomatoes (drained), Mexican blend cheese in a soft flour tortilla. I added a 2 inch slice of Worthington vegetarian chicken roll (pulled apart by hand and sautéed with olive oil, cumin, chilli powder and garlic) to the bean, rice and tomato burrito for a tasty entrée. This made over 30 fajita size burritos that were a hit at church potluck and at home. Use corn tortillas for a gluten-free meal.
2. $0.75 off any Earthbound Farm organic product. Not only do they sell packaged greens, but their carrots and carrots & ranch 3-pk make a great lunchbox vegetable addition. http://www.ebfarm.com/join
3. Print some great coupons at www.mambosprouts.com such as:
-$1 off Lundburg Family Farms Risotto
-$! Off any McCanns Irish Oatmeal product
-$1 off any Country Choice Organic product [I love their vanilla wafers made with real vanilla]
-$0.65 off any Florida Crystals product [natural sugar $3.50-5) and agave nectar($3-4)]
4. Here is a recipe I received in my email today. I can’t wait to try it. Kashi® Spring Vegetable Pilaf with Roasted Tofu & Mushrooms recipe. http://www.kashi.com/recipes/275?utm_source=email&utm_medium=AprileNewsletter&utm_term=Coupon=20120419&utm_campaign=Recipe
5. Get 25 FREE prints when you sign up for a new photo account at Wal-mart. Visit walmart.com to sign up and get your coupon code for 25 free prints today.