This year had been extra busy with family health issues. I just had to share these 7 deals with you. These freebies and coupons are helpful for summer activities or food and everyday samples and deals.
1. Spread the Word About Summer Meals. There are still some schools that will not start for weeks so this is great in case other means are no longer effective.
Don’t let kids go hungry this summer. Just because school is out doesn’t mean they can’t get the same free or reduced-cost meals they rely on during the school year. In fact, any kid or teen 18 and under can eat for free at designated summer meals sites across the country. But too many families don’t know, or don’t take advantage of the program. Click the link below to find free summer meals in your area.
Find summer meals in your community.
2. Free downloadable ecookbook on how to eat on a SNAP food budget
3. Another local North Carolina website for cookbooks and recipes on a NC food stamp budget. She is the author of a great book Wildly Affordable Organic which actually has recipes this super picky eater enjoys
4.FREE 3 day workshops for kids age 8-12 this summer
Check the link to find an Apple Store near you. There are several NC sites that still have available spots so give it a try.
5. FREE sample Bragg's products including nutritional yeast sample. One sample pack per household.
6. FREE child safe kit
7. $1 off Bob’s Red Mill printable coupons. Go whole grain, Go gluten-free. The choice is yours. They are all delicious.
Enjoy and share-share-share.
“Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.” - Dr. Seuss