Welcome to the new Take Back Tour Ministry friends! Thank you all that have left comments about the information on the website. Your feedback is appreciated. I love it even more when I hear that you have shared some good information with others to spread the word about health living deals you can find in your area.
I hope you are enjoying your summer. As many of us prepare to send our kids back to school soon and/or take advantage of current Back-To-School sales, let’s remember to take our health back to school as well and be mindful of the choices we plan to make for the rest of 2012. Over the past 5 years I have been sharing my journey with you. Enjoy these coupons and pass the deals along to others. Couple them with any local sales in your area for even more savings. Educate your friends, family and co-workers on deals they can use to start the school year on the healthy real foot! SHARE-SHARE-SHARE.
1. Go to http://www.pacificfoods.com/ to print $1 off coupons for either Hemp or dairy free milk, or all natural broths.
2. Go to http://www.chobani.com/coupons/ to print coupons for Chobani yogurt. There are 3 coupons available for $0.50, /40.30, $1 off 4 pack. These Chobani yogurts are part the back to school sales at many stores such as Target.
3. Like LaCroix on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LaCroix?sk=app_169636556420716 to print a $1 off any 12pack coupon. Kroger has the 12 packs for only $3.50 this week.
4. Like Silk on Face Book to print a $1 off the new Fruit & Protein beverage. https://www.facebook.com/SilkUS?sk=app_212030048877389
5. Ditch the fake sweet stuff that makes you hungrier. Print $0.40 off coupons for either Sugar in the Raw or stevia in the Raw. http://www.intheraw.com/finding-itr/coupons/
6. Like Zarbee’s all natural cough/cold products for children and print a $1 off coupon that can be used at Walgreens.
7. Go to http://www.healthesavers.com/HealthESavers/Coupons.aspx to print $1 off coupon for Wholesome Sweeteners Fair Trade Certified raw honey. Find it at Whole Foods, Earth Fare and Kroger.
8. Go to http://www.commonkindness.com and sign in to support The Take Back Tour Health Ministry in NC AND print some great coupons for healthy living. Some current coupons include:
$0.50 off Glee gum or Buy 3 get 1 free
$1 of any BioKleen cleaning or kitchen product ( I love their
grapefruit seed extract dishwashing liquid as it cuts grease
and works great as a fruit/veggie wash)
$1 off Woodstock organic fruits or vegetables
$1.50 off Traditional Medicinals herbal teas (I love the Gypsy
Cold Care tea for helping kids and adults feel better when
sick. I love making homemade ginger ale with the Ginger
9. Go to http://www.unclebens.com/Coupon/Index to print $1 off any 3 Uncle Ben’s rice varieties. Try the Jasmine of brown rice Ready pouches for quick breakfast and dinner ideas.
10. Go to http://www.armandhammer.com and print out a variety of coupons for Arm & Hammer baking soda products from the savings center box on the right of the page.
Remember the first recipe in the Natural Beauty Secrets of the Bible Workshops brochure [http://www.thetakebacktour.com/brochures.html under the file bsb workshop booklet 2012.pdf] as the natural curl softener? Well it also works great to reduce frizz and prevent hair locking when braids have been in place for a month and new growth starts to appear in full force. I love this recipe that my sister Lafonda shared with me last year. Try it and help your summer braids look fresher longer or use as the best hair detangler/softener treatment. NOTE: this recipe is best for tightly coiled hair that does not make it own natural oils in abundance (the supper frizzy/ curly hair or a 3a/b or 4a/b afro). Go grab some baking soda and olive oil now.